Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hey MMAS, Where's the Nudity?

Make Me a Supermodel aired its fifth episode last night, but so far the only male nudity featured this season was Branden's rear shot from last week. C'mon guys, you know why the majority of people (i.e. women and gay men) watch this show... to see some man ass. Jonathan and Sandhurst better be naked at some point, and if you're going to keep Gabriel around, at least make it worth my while. Last night we did get to see Jonathan in 2(x)ist bikini briefs at a go-see. Sigh. My reactions were very similar to the casting director - he got nervous and his palms were sweaty. I'm starting to think I'm in love with this Jonathan. At this point I actually find him more attractive than last season's Ronnie. Never thought I'd say that about a contestant. He better win! Anyway to close out this post, here's a shot of Branden's cute butt from last week's episode.

No comments: