Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to Warren Beatty

Shame on me! I completely forgot it was Warren Beatty's birthday yesterday. How could I have forgotten the birthday of one of the most beautiful creatures to grace silver screen? Seriously, was there ever a more attractive screen actor? Well... maybe Paul Newman, or Cary Grant, or Montgomery Clift, or Gary Cooper, or Ewan McGregor. Ok, Beatty's definitely in the top ten at least! Yesterday was his 72nd birthday, but he's still got it going on. He's actually still attractive, not like those other actors who are past their prime but still labeled sexy. I'm sorry but Sean Connery and Clint Eastwood haven't been sexy since the early seventies. Don't try to tell me otherwise. Anyway, speaking of Eastwood, I wish Beatty would follow his path, and start directing a bunch of movies again. Recently he's only been playing the part of Mr. Annette Bening, which I think is cute, considering how long Annette played the part of Mrs. Warren Beatty, but I still think he has a great movie in him. C'mon Warren, we need another Reds, Bugsy, or Bulworth!

No comments: