Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Blessings - Matthew Fox

This week's edition of Sunday Blessings is devoted to Matthew Fox, star of the series Lost, which is now more confusing and mind-bending than it ever was. Seriously, I have no idea where the show is headed, but I'm happy to go along for the ride. On the series, Fox plays Jack Shephard, who at one point was the defacto leader of the Losties, but having left the island now has no control over the group, much to his chagrin. The character is kind of screwed up, to put it mildly, but continues to be sexy, because Fox will forever be a hot piece of ass. Sorry to be so blunt, but he is. I was, of course, disappointed last season when he appeared shirtless with his chest hair all gone. Why would you do that? You're a hairy beast! Embrace it. Grow it back! Reportedly, Fox has said once Lost ends he won't do anymore television work, instead focusing on film. Um? Now I don't know if I would ever consider him a movie star. Commanding the small screen is much different than commanding the big screen. Just ask Jennifer Aniston... actually don't because I don't think she gets it either. Fox has never really grabbed my attention in any of his films, and that's saying a lot, considering how hot I find the man. If he wants to be a movie star, nudity might help, at least in my eyes. I'm just putting that out there. Praise Jesus!



No comments: