Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wednesday Night Hotness

Last night's television sure featured a lot of eye-candy. First, 90s hottie Dan Gauthier guest starred as the Ajira co-pilot on Lost, only to be killed five minutes later in the plane crash. Does anyone else remember him popping up on every television series during the mid to late nineties?Life on Mars had Jason O'Mara shirtless with a ton of facial hair and a black eye. Total hotness. Plus the episode allowed him to speak in his actual Irish brogue. The accent, of course. makes me swoon. I'm going to miss this show, particularly O'Mara. On Make Me a Supermodel, my favorite contestant, Jonathan, was first featured wearing football shoulder-pads and then a cod-piece. Sigh. You know everyone keeps going on about how Branden is the hotest guy there, but I'm sorry he's not. At least I don't think so. Way too young for my taste. In the end, I really hope Jonathan takes the prize.

1 comment:

David Dust said...

Jonathan is hot - but I much prefer Sandhurst. Branden is cute, but you are right - he's much too young.

CLICK HERE for David Dust's Make Me A Supermodel recap.

:)