Thursday, March 5, 2009

Make Me a Supermodel Returns

And I couldn't be happier about it! I actually think the series has a higher quality about it than America's Next Top Model, and depictsthe modeling industry more realistically. Now I loves me some ANTM, but the show's all about Tyra and Tyra being proud about raising girls' self-esteem. Many of those girls would probably be tossed out of a modeling agency if they set foot in the door. Make Me a Supermodel also has going for it cute boys. I firmly believe cute boys make any reality show better. As of right now I'm all about Jonathan - oh, the abs on that man - but he could quickly turn out to be an annoying a**hole, and I'd be routing against him. Such was the case with Perry last season. With last night's premiere, I'm kind of disappointed Ken was elimated first, not because I thought he had great modeling potential, but because he had an amazing ass, which judge/former model Jenny Shimizu (love you!) thankfully pointed out. Now we won't be able to see it shown off. If there's one thing that makes this show great, it's the fact they show bare ass. Can I get an Amen!


Farewell, Ken's ass - We hardly knew ya!

No comments: