Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Blessings - Christopher Meloni

In today's edition of Sunday Blessings, I decided to thank Jesus for actor Christopher Meloni, star of the NBC series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Over the weekend Nickelodeon was playing an original TV movie called Gym Teacher, which starred Meloni as a school gym teacher, natch, who was helping a geeky kid do something or other....I don't know. It's not as if I watched the movie, there's better things to do on Friday and Saturday nights than staying home to watch a kids movie. Not to say it wasn't completely tempting, since it also featured the always hilarious Amy Sedaris in the role of the school principal and would showcase Meloni in tight gym shorts for two hours. Anyway, my love for Chris Meloni goes back to his role on the HBO prison soap opera OZ, where he played bisexual serial killer Chris Keller. If you watched that show you know what I'm talking about. The character was a complete psychopath, but still sexy as hell, and Meloni has absolutely no hang ups about nudity. He was naked in almost every episode he appeared in, and that's not an exaggeration. I'm not talking about just butt shots or quick side glances - I mean, he did the full monty in long shots, in one episode he bent over and spread his cheeks apart, and he even stood naked, urinating into a bucket on camera in another episode, which was really weird because there was no purpose for the scene. It was as if he lost a bet or did it on a dare. The funniest nude scene of his I think is where his character is trying to screw with Rita Moreno's character Sister Peter Marie Reimondo, by seducing her. I find it funny because I try to image what must he be thinking while standing there fully naked in front of Rita Moreno. It's like "She's won an Oscar, an Emmy, a Grammy, and a Tony and now I'm standing here with my penis right in front of her face." LOL. But seriously he was hot on that show, especially when making out with co-star Lee Tergeson, who played his prison lover Tobias Beecher. The show, on the other hand, was crap, but I still caught every episode of it, running from 1997 to 2003. So there it is. Let's all thank Jesus for sexpot Christopher Meloni, and pray that in the future he does some more nudity. Praise Jesus!




No comments: