Sunday, September 7, 2008

Spider-Man 4?

http://www.deadlinehollywooddaily.com/exclusive-sony-sets-sam-raimi-studio-may-shoot-4-and-5-at-same-time/

Apparently Sam Raimi and Toby Maguire have both signed on to do a fourth Spider-Man. Ugh! After the creative heights of the second film, Spider-Man 3 killed all the joy out of the franchise. Do we really need a fourth movie? I guess they' ll finally get around to the villian The Lizard, which the series has been hinting at since the first movie with Dylan Baker's character, Dr. Curt Connors. I don't know......whatever. Maybe Raimi will actually make another good Spider-Man film, but I highly doubt it. When I read this, the only thing that popped in my head was Joel Grey and Liza Minnelli singing "Money, Money."

"Money makes the world go around
The world go around
The world go around
Money makes the world go around
It makes the world go 'round."

No comments: