Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Blessings - Super Bowl Edition


Apparently there's this huge football game going on today. It's called the...um... the Super Bowl. WHO KNEW? Yeah, in all honesty I don't care about the Super Bowl. I've watched it maybe two or three times in my entire life. Football doesn't interest me in the least, and I'm not one of those people who don't follow the sport all season long but suddenly get invested when its the big game. I don't understand that phenomenon. Some of my friends are like that. They never watch football, don't like the sport, but they HAVE to watch the Super Bowl. Whatever. Anyway, in honor of the Big Game, I decided to devote today's edition of Sunday Blessings to one of the QBs playing today. In a choice between Kurt Warner and Ben Roethlisberger, Warner is by far the hotter guy, so he gets my pick. Now this is based entirely on physical appearance, pure shallowness. I'm not going into Warner's politics and social views, which are, well...eww. If I had to pick a team to win today, it would be Warner's Cardinals. Now I lived in Pittsburgh for a number of years, so I should be routing for the Steelers, but I'm going with the Cardinals because I like routing for the underdog team. Also, Roethlisberger is a total douchebag and tool, so the Steelers have that going against them too. I'm still not going to watch the game. Atlhough, maybe it would be worth checking out Kurt Warner's ass. Hmmm? Praise Jesus!



No comments: