Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Blessings - Jason Schwartzman


That's right, you read the title correctly. For this week's edition of Sunday Blessings, I'm devoting the post to Jason Schwartman. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, and yes, I realize he's not the sexiest person around, but I find him completely adorable. I thought he was adorable in I Heart Huckabees, and Shopgirl, and his short-live television series Cracked Up, and...well, okay, maybe not in Marie Antoinette -for some reason he seemed kind of off putting in that film - but I did find him adorable, once again, in The Darjeeling Limited, which he actually co-wrote. I just watched it on cable, either Starz of HBO, I can't remember, and I thought it was a really good film, so I decided to do a posting on one of its cast members. Owen Wilson was all banged up in the film, so I wasn't going to choose him, and Adrien Brody just seemed like an obvious pick. I mean, yes, he's utterly hot, and I would pounce on the man in a second, but again too obvious. That's how I came up with Schwartzman. What do I like about him, you may ask. Well, the nose, I love a prominent honker, the short height- I likes my men below 5'10'', and the general hairiness - fur, it keeps you warn. I also just find him cute in general. However, I do wish he'd cut his hair; it looks better short. So there you have it, Jason Schwartzman is the focus of this week's Sunday Blessings. Praise Jesus!


No comments: