Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Blessings - Robby Ginepri

Today's edition of Sunday Blessings is going to be on the short side, as it's been a busy weekend for me. The focus of the post is American tennis player Robby Ginepri. Like with most other sports, I don't follow tennis. I know many people find it exciting, and I can actually understand why people could get excited for the sport, unlike say with baseball, where I still don't get how someone can be enthused by it at all, but tennis just doesn't interest me. Yet even with my lack of interest in the sport, there always seems to be a player who grabs my attention on sheer sex appeal. In the early nineties it was Andre Agassi, in the late nineties Pete Sampress, especially after he did the shirtless got milk? ad (yum), and now Robby Ginepri. Sure Andy Roddick is cute, but Robby is a sexy, hairy beast, and that always wins out for me. Amen.




No comments: