Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Blessings - Eric Dane

This week Sunday Blessings is devoted to actor Eric Dane. Why? Well, there's that whole video thing traveling around the internet. I do feel bad for the guy and his wife, as I usually do when a celeb video is leaked without permission. It's a total invasion of their privacy. What people do in their own time shouldn't be exploited or judged, as long as they're not doing anything illegal. Having said all that, I still totally checked out the video. It was boring, but Dane definitely has a cute butt. That's all I'm going to say about it. Most people came to know Dane because of his role on Grey's Anatomy - he made a great first appearance, exiting a shower with only a small towel - but, I had actually first noticed him some years earlier, on the short-lived, Andre Braugher series, Gideon's Crossing, playing an intern at a hospital. The series also co-starred the adorbale Hamish Linklater, who's currently on The New Adventures of Old Christine, playing Julia Louis-Dreyfus' brother. Dane's a decent enough actor, but I've never been wowed by one of his performances. That's not to say he isn't capable. I'm just guessing his best attributes are his looks, which are damn fine. The body is to die for (those pecs!), and I kind of dig the premature greying he's got going on, which, thanfully, he isn't dying. Amen.



No comments: