Friday, August 21, 2009

Project Runway - It's Back Baby

After all the courtroom drama, they're finally airing the new season of Project Runway on Lifetime. I missed all the drama. They started off the season well, with the first challenge being a red carpet look. They're were some pretty, pretty dresses, and I liked the winning dress by Chris. I also find him kind of cute, even when he insists on wearing the sideways baseball cap. The losing dress by Ari was crazy bad, but I still thought she should have stayed over Mitchell and his 30 minute see-through nitegown. It was a seriously crappy move on his part, to blaime his model Yosuzi and then dump her on Models of the Runway. I still don't know what to make of the models' show, which seems to just be cobbled together bonus stuff, rather than an actual show. Preceding the season premiere of Project Runway, was the all star challenge. Daniel Vosovic won the competition, which I thought was completely ridiculous. He made a great red carpet look, but the rest of his collection stunk. Korto or Chris would both have been preferable winners.

No comments: