Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oh, Anne

You have to love the ever talented, but always crazy Anne Heche. Celestia appeared on last night's The Late Show with David Letterman, supposedly to promote Hung, but ultimately knocking her ex-husband. While most celebrities would have skirted the issue, Heche answered all questions asked by Dave, and ranted about her "lazy ass" ex-husband, why she'll never get married again, and why Dave shouldn't have married his girlfriend. It was funny to a point - "Oh, I got another check from Anne! Yeah!," had me dying - but it went on too long, making her seem very bitter. Still, I wouldn't have my Celestia any other way. It's also interesting to note that Dave seems to be the host who gets the most honest and craziest celeb interviews. Over the years he's had a cursing Madonna, a boob flashing Drew Barrymore, an "out there" Farrah Fawcett, an odd Joaquin Phoenix, and of course, my favorite Nicole Kidman moment - the post Cruise divorce line, "I can wear high heels now." What is it about Dave that allows guests to be so off-the-cuff?

No comments: