Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jackman & Craig on Broadway Together!

Actors/sex gods Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig will team up to appear in the play A Steady Rain, opening on Broadway this fall. full story here. I was hoping Jackman would appear in another stage musical, seeing as how I missed The Boy from Oz (stupid college!), but co-starring with Daniel Craig makes up for it. Without a doubt, I'll be going to see the play since I'm actually within driving distance of the city this time. And yes, I know it's a total cliche to be interested in a Broadway show only because of Hollywood stars, but c'mon it's Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig, the two sexiest men alive - give or take a Chris Meloni or Matthew Fox. Also, I'd be just as gaga over the prospect of a new Broadway musical with Raul Esparza (oh, how I loved him in Company!), so bite me.

They won't be appearing in swim trunks, but a man can dream!


No comments: