Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Blessings - Christian Bale


This week's edition of Sunday Blessings is devoted to none other than Batman himself, Christian Bale, in honor of The Dark Knight's DVD release. Bale is one of those guys whose sexiness would actually make me giggle like a school girl if I were to ever see him in person. There's very few men who could do that to me. He just has this large, imposing presence about him, which probably explains his capability at playing Batman so well. Although, to be perfectly honest, the gruff voice he does while in Batman mode, starts to get irritating about halfway through the film. Just saying. I was of course well aware of Bale before he ever started doning the caped crusader's costume, having first taken interest in him in American Psycho. I genuinely love that film and his performace, still his best to date. You have to give the man credit for creating a character that you are both terrified by and sexually attracted to. You also have to appreciate his willingness to bare all - oh that ass and those six-pack abs, always in my mind. Since then, his performances have always been good, but none of them have reached the heights of American Psycho's Patrick Bateman. The body of course is still rocking, but I guess if you're going to save Gotham City you're going to need some muscle. This isn't Tim Burton's Gotham afterall, where Michael Keaton can save the day. Although, I actually do prefer Burton's Gotham to Nolan's, but whatever. Before I close out, let me put a wish out there. Last week's edition of Sunday Blessings featured Scott Caan. There was no real reason, I just find him hot, so I did a post about him. Later that week paparazzi photos of him changing into a wetsuit in public, with his naughty bits hanging out, surfaced on the internet. What are the chances and what a gift! Now I find the paparazzi disgusting, but I wouldn't mind if the same thing happened to this week's man. I'm just putting it out there. But anyway, praise Jesus!




No comments: