Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wanda Sykes Comes Out


OMG blog
Wanda Sykes came out of the closet while at a protest against Prop 8. Being perfectly honest, at no point did I ever think she was a lesbian, and I'm usually good at this. I mean I could tell Ellen and Rosie and Neil Partick Harris were all gay before they ever came out. There's also those that haven't come out yet, but I can definitely tell are gay, like Queen Latifah, Kevin Spacey, and Secretary of State Condie Rice. When La Lohan started palling around with a girlfriend and everyone else started freaking out about it, I really wasn't surprised, since I kind of thought she was. So what am I saying? Um, I'm surprised I didn't suspect it. But anyway, congratulations to Wanda for coming out. I kind of love her more for doing so and for protesting the ridiculousness that is Prop 8.

No comments: