Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Blessings - Hugh Jackman


So today I decided to thank Jesus for Hugh Jackman, star of the upcoming Baz Luhrmann film Australia, which opens next month. Oh, I can't wait! I can't wait! Nicole Kidman and Baz Luhrmann reteaming, along with sexpot Hugh, in an epic love story with fancy sets and costumes. Imay just have an orgasm thinking about it. Back to Mr. Jackman - Have you seen any of the recent photos of him at the beach. Holy crap! Now Hugh Jackman has alway been sexy - he's easily among the top 5 sexiest men alive - but with all the training he did for the new Wolverine movie, his body is just damn fine. Anytime I look at a picture of him I lose my train of thought. The facial hair is an added bonus for me, as there's something animalistic about it. When Australia opens next month, hopefully Mr. Jackman will receive the credit he deserves as a film actor. Of course he's regarded as a sex symbol, but I don't think he's as respected of an actor as he should be. He gained some respect with his Broadway turn in The Boy from Oz, and parlayed that into interesting film roles in The Fountain, Scoop, and The Prestige, but film critics and awards group didn't really take notice. Seriously, how did anyone not recognize the great performace he gave in The Fountain. But alas, isn't that almost always the case with attractive actors. Brad Pitt didn't get any recognition as a good actor until he played off-the-walls in 12 Monkeys. So......um, where was I - I got distracted again, looking at a shirtless picture of Mr. Jackman. Seriously, damn! Australia opens next month. See it! Hopefully it's good, or at least very, very pretty. And now let's give thanks, once again, to Jesus for another hot piece of man. Praise Jesus!




No comments: